Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Chinese Spa Uses Honey Body Wrap

Wrap Me Up in Honey
Shanghai Daily News, 2/21/2006

Modern lifestyle can be hectic at the best of times, which means we often struggle to find time to relax. Yet it is essential to do this in order to maintain a healthy mind and body.

InterContinental Pudong's newly opened 600-square-meter I-Spa can offer you everything you could dream of in order to achieve the ultimate state of relaxation. . .

After another hot, cleansing shower, I was ready for the second section - a body wrap. A mixture of cooling honey, warming ginger and almond oil was spread all over my body and I was then wrapped up "mummy style." After 60 minutes, I was showered and a totally new me emerged. My skin was smooth, soft and moist - it was like magic. . .

No comments: